Digital Solutions Developer
The Fifth Business is a fully integrated change, communications, learning and design agency – providing engaging change communications for internal audiences, cutting-edge SharePoint, inspiring e-learning and creative design.
We have a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and highly capable junior digital profressional with a relevant computing degree. Our London technical team is based in a fantastic office space, close to Covent Garden and this new role offers exposure to exciting projects and some of the world’s most recognisable brands.
You must -
- possess demonstrable, professional experience in web development
- have a sound academic grounding in key concepts such as Object Orientated development and relational databases
- possess an honours degree in a relative subject
You will -
Ideally, you will have -
- work within teams of graphic designers and content writers
- build modern websites, web applications and e-learning to professional standards
- work with a wide variety of technologies and platforms
- work with some of the largest brands in the worlds
- support our global Windows based infrastructure and systems
- two years relevant professional experience
- a strong interest in modern web development and excellent all round IT skills
- excellent knowledge of object orientated and rational database theories
- experience in supporting a Windows based IT network
- knowledge of IP networking, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP etc
- the commitment to build a long term relationship with our business
Personal qualities we expect include -
- exceptional attention to detail
- a strong desire to learn and develop
- enthusiasm and positive outlook
- ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- good team-working
- strong communication skills
Please be prepared to present examples of relevant development work and ideally a portfolio or personal website.
You must have the legal right to work in the UK.