We have a unique opportunity – we're an award-winning consultancy with a 25-year track record in delivering fantastic solutions for our FTSE 500 clients.
We're looking for creative, passionate and enthusiastic change professionals to join us on the journey.
We've recently been accepted to join ELITE – an initiative from the London Stock Exchange, aimed at supporting companies such as ours to diversify and grow.
You will have the opportunity to work in a professional corporate environment with our blue-chip clients, but we also want you to bring your entrepreneurial streak to work – to help grow The Fifth Business and achieve the exponential growth targets we've set ourselves. We've been around the block, and now we're ripe for new philosophies, innovation, lateral thinking and disrupting the status quo.
So if you are agile and adaptive, take this for a challenge – have you ever been in an environment that's well-defined, tried and tested, and entrepreneurial all at once? Welcome to our world!
Does the following describe you?
- You understand organisational change and thrive in an environment of change – you're not easily fazed by a moving goal post.
- You are conversant with different change models – such as the Kubler-Ross Change Curve, ADKAR, Lewin or Kotter
- You can take one look at a case for change – and know if it has the potential for impactful results
- You have a track record in delivering change management and business readiness through best practice
- You've partnered with business leadership and cross-functional teams, including Internal Communications, Training, IT, HR, Legal, Investor Relations, Marketing, PR and creative support teams to ensure business readiness and the execution of change programmes
- You have managed and implemented change activities such as - stakeholder analysis and engagement, change impact assessment, organizational readiness, focused communications and targeted training
- You can identify communication needs, preferences and key indicators for each project or initiative as part of an overall change impact assessment
- You're great at spotting risks, and ensuring the risks and issues are tracked, mitigating actions are taken, and you can ensure that all this feeds into key business decisions, throughout a project lifecycle
- You have supported the design and delivery of training programs
- You've got the flexibility to work with the creatives on creativity - and the IT people on the technical elements of a project
- You take great pleasure in the fact that your change management plan is on time and within budget
- You thrive on defining and measuring success metrics, and you monitor the change progress and business value relentlessly
- You're big on benefits realisation
As a result of all of the above, you have a passion for building change readiness capability for both immediate and future change in the client organisation
Ideally you will be a mid to senior level practitioner and have:
- A relevant degree-level qualification
- Recognized change management certification (ADKAR, ACMP, Black Belt or similar)
- Solid experience of organisational change in its audit, planning and execution
- Track record of successful delivery of stakeholder engagement, sponsorship alignment, communication, training/performance support, organizational readiness or transition to an outsourcing model
- The ability and diplomacy to advise and work with people at C-level
- Strong knowledge of change models and best practice communications
- IT roll-out experience and a good working knowledge of new media technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong client handling and creative thinking skills, including the ability to work confidently across multiple projects, accounts and clients
- An approachable personality with an exceptional work ethic
Does that sound like you? If it does, we'd absolutely love to hear from you, invite you to our offices and get to know you more. So get in touch now!
You must have the right to live and work in the UK.