We have a unique opportunity – we're an award-winning consultancy with a 25-year track record in delivering fantastic solutions for our FTSE 500 clients.
You have a creative outlook, you are an ideas person, and a talented graphic designer, who is looking for an opportunity to work across blue chip clients. You’re passionate about design, high quality output and understand how to deliver award-winning creative projects.
You don’t just implement what is asked of you, but are capable of thinking creatively and can suggest stylistic solutions.
You thrive in a fast-paced environment, meeting changing deadlines and prioritizing multiple projects. You have a commercial mind-set and can clearly articulate design decisions and trade-offs.
- Create deliverables: Implement client and Fifth Business brand guidelines, and lead production of all collateral - print and digital. This includes, but is not limited to, animation videos, posters, interactive pdfs, emailers, infographics, magazine-style publications, web pages, PowerPoint / Keynote slides etc.
- Studio management: Ensure the studio is running at capacity, assign projects, provide creative steer and advise management on upcoming resourcing needs
- Project management: Ensure that the objectives of on time, on budget delivery are met, while delivering pristine design solutions.
- Advance our growth agenda: look for innovative routes to market, bring in new ideas, fresh perspectives, tools and solutions that would wow clients, ultimately translating to new business.
- Develop a creative space: our offices are located in chic Covent Garden, and you would have the full freedom to develop it as a fantastic creative space – for our consultants and clients alike.
- Develop a team: as the business grows, you would have the opportunity to build a team of designers
- Commercial mind set: run the London studio professionally, ensuring full-capacity production, so that design is a key contributor to the bottom line.
- Client liaison: Confident in the Fifth Business offering, be involved right from sales through to delivery.
- Versatile design: Knowledgeable about both digital and print design, with practical experience designing for web standards, user-centered design and within common design constraints for mobile, desktop and email delivery. The candidate is expected to have both the technical and artistic knowledge to focus on aesthetics while meeting the technical requirements of the medium
- Collaborative mind set: A great communicator who can work well in a small team, and to understand the nuances of communicating with stakeholders.
- Networking and Awards: Well networked within the London Design scene, who would be aware of the latest in design and technology, and would be actively looking to put projects up for awards.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree education in Graphic Design, New Media, or professional equivalent
- Excellent understanding of design concepts such as layout, colour and typography
- 8-10 years experience in a creative/design agency
- Strong creative and technical skills - proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite including PhotoShop, Illustrator, After Effects. Editing in Premier Pro is a bonus.
- Knowledge of motion design, as well as visual/interactive/motion design trends.
- Deep understanding of digital tools, trends, and foundation.
- Have a good understanding responsive design.
- Previous work in either Articulate or Captivate is a bonus
- Be able to quickly grasp and work within strict client brand guidelines
- Keen attention to detail
- Highly self-motivated, as well as a team player
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and often under pressure
- Excellent creative/conceptual thinking and idea generation skills
- Understand how to optimize assets for the web
- Experience leading creative projects from the initial business case through to final execution and delivery
- Competitive benefits, including: pension plan, 31 days paid holidays, etc.
- Opportunity to work in an award-winning consultancy, with blue-chip clients
- Ample opportunity to interface, learn and grow with a strong community of designers and consultants.
Does that sound like you? If it does, we'd absolutely love to hear from you, invite you to our offices and get to know you more. So get in touch now!
You must have the right to live and work in the UK.