People are at the center of our business - and we are always looking for new talent. If you think you have something to offer then why not email a copy of your CV to us and tell us why The Fifth Business needs you.
We are an award-winning consultancy with a 25-year track record in delivering bespoke change, communications, learning and design solutions for our FTSE 500 clients.
About 18 months ago, we joined ELITE – an initiative from the London Stock Exchange, aimed at supporting companies such as ours to diversify and grow.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Industry: E-learning Design PR, IT and Communications
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Project management, Consulting Writing/Editing
We’re currently looking for creative, passionate and enthusiastic project management professionals to join us on our journey of growth.
Ideally, you will have five or more years of experience, and you will deliver exciting learning and creative projects for our clients. You will take end-to-end responsibility for the design and development of innovative and engaging learning solutions; from initial assessment of requirements, development of a creative brief and scripting, through to management of design and production teams, final testing and client delivery. You are adept at delivering learning solutions in business transformation programs. The creative projects you will manage include videos, and campaigns. You should be able to lead a team and manage the utilization of our studio.
Responsibilities will include:
1. Project management of learning, design, and other relevant projects to ensure the final product is delivered on time, to budget and exceeding client expectations
2. On e-learning projects, working closely with SMEs, designers and programmers to develop instructional scripts, detailing navigation and functionality, to be used by the production teams as the development template.
3. Designing and delivering IT training including the Microsoft Office suite using the most appropriate method eg one-to-one, auditorium, classroom, and workgroup sessions, train the trainer, virtual, just in time.
4. On video and design projects, leading scripting and ensuring animators develop appropriate storyboards, ensuring client approval at regular production milestones, and timely delivery.
5. Internal Fifth Business responsibilities:
a. Contributing to client proposals to ensure scope for the proposed development is clearly stated and that the cost proposal ensures financially viable developments.
b. Continuous development of best practice skills and knowledge in learning, training and IT software.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
Competencies key to this role:
Does that sound like you? If it does, we'd absolutely love to hear from you, invite you to our offices and get to know you more. So get in touch now!
You must be eligible to work in the UK.